Cambodia Impact Evaluation and Strengthening Local Capacity to Monitor and Evaluate Food Security Programs
Cambodia Project Overview
Michigan State University activities in Cambodia initiated in October 1, 2012. The MSU work will focus on working with local partners in the Design, Implementation, and analytical work related to the Impact Evaluation of Feed the Future Initiative in Cambodia (HARVEST Project) and train local professionals during the course of the implementation of the impact evaluations, and related case studies. This project will support compliance with the new USAID Evaluation policy and Feed the Future Evaluation requirements through data collection and analysis to assess in a rigorous fashion selected program indicators and validate FTF-C impact evaluation hypotheses, while creating local analytical capacity. The project will work with Local Institutions, primarily the Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) and the Cambodian Development Resource Institute (CDRI).
- Impact Evaluation
- HARVEST Aquaculture Program Evaluation. Robert Richardson,
Murari Suvedi, Michael Kaplowitz, Samonn Mith,
Sreng Bora. May 24, 2016.
- Capacity Building and Training
- Graduate Training (Masters and PhD)
- Call for Degree-Training Applications
- Application for Graduate Degree Scholarship: pdf format, Word format
- Program Evaluation Short Course for 2016
- Quarterly Project Narrative Reports:
- FY16 (Q3) April 1 – June 30, 2016
- Annex A: HARVEST Complementary Feeding Case Study Report 2016
- Annex B: Scope of Work for CDRI Endline Survey 2016
- Annex B1_Budget Justification for CDRI Endline Survey
- Annex C: English Cambodia FTF Endline Survey 2016
- Annex D: Community Questionnaire-HARVEST Cambodia 2016
- Annex E: Annex E_RC102079 CDRI – FE
- Annex F1 Presentation on Strengthening Agricultural Extension Services in Cambodia
- Annex F2 Presentation on Evaluation of Cambodia HARVEST Aquaculture Program
- Annex F3 Presentation on Qualitative Evaluation of the Family Nutrition Education Program
- Annex F4 Presentation on Commercial Horticulture Survey Findings 2016
- Agenda: Celebrating Five Years of Feed the Future USAID Cambodia, Intercontinental Hotel, Phnom Penh. June 2-3, 2016.
- FY16 (Q2) January 1 – March 31, 2016
- Annex A: Program Evaluation Short Course Participants 2016
- Annex B: Program Evaluation Short Course Agenda January 2016
- Annex C: Team Case Study Proposals 2016
- Annex D: Aquaculture Program Evaluation Report Annex E: Cambodia HARVEST Commercial Horticulture Evaluation Questionnaire
- FY16 (Q1) Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2015
- Celebrating Five Years of Feed The Future USAID. Phnom Penh, Cambodia. June 2-3, 2016.
- Aquaculture Program Evaluation. Dr. Robert Richardson, Dr. Murari Suvedi, Dr. Michael Kaplowitz, Mr. Samonn Mith, Mr. Sreng Bora.
- Harvest Nutrition Education: Child Feeding Practices. Kimberly Chung, Beth Ann Lopez, Sreng Bora.
- Cambodia HARVEST Commercial Horticulture Evaluation. Dr. Murari Suvedi, Dr. Raul Pitoro, Ms. Bineeta Gurung, Mr. Sreng Bora, Mr. Kong Sothea, Mr. Hok Leanghak, Mr. Sok Kao, Mr. Math Srales.
- Strengthening Agricultural Extension Services in Cambodia. Dr. Murari Suvedi.
Food Security Group
Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics
446 W. Circle Dr., Rm 207
Michigan State University East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
- Project Principal Investigator
- Other US Personnel
Collaborating Institutions and Individuals
CDRI - Cambodian Development Resource Institute
56 Street 315 Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Postal address: P.O. Box 622, Phnom Pehn, Cambodia
Phone: (855-23) 881-384/881-701/883-603/881-916
Tel/Fax: (855-23) 880-734
Dr. Theng Vuthy
Program Coordinator of Poverty, Agriculture and Rural Development (PARD)
RUA - Royal University of Agriculture
P. O. Box 2696
Chamkar Daung, Dangkor District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel/Fax: (855-23) 219-690
Dr. Men Sarom, Vice Rector
Other Helpful Sites