Household Income Analysis and Policy
Directory of Publications, Presentations, and Useful Links Prepared
by Food Security Group Researchers at Michigan State University and
Their Host-Country Collaborators
Help Topics: Accessing Documents | Publication Series | Searching
Cross-Country Syntheses Top
Research Papers Section Top
- Pathways into and out of Poverty: Determinants of Rural Household Wealth Dynamics in Kenya. Milu Muyanga, T.S. Jayne, and William J. Burke. Presented at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundatin, Seattle Washingon. August 10-11, 2010.
- Pathways into and out of Poverty: A Study of Determinants of Rural Household Wealth Dynamics in Kenya. Milu Muyanga, T.S. Jayne, and William J. Burke. Paper presented at the Conference on Understanding African Poverty over the Longue Durée, co-organized by Harvard University, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and the International Institute for the Advanced Study of Cultures, Institutions and Economic Enterprise, Accra, Ghana, July 15-17, 2010.
- Factors Associated with Farm Households’ Movement Into and Out of Poverty in Kenya: Spatial Analysis, Land Constraints and Diversification. William J. Burke, T.S. Jayne, H. AdeFreeman, P. Kristjanson. Presentation made to ODI's workshop titled: Understanding and addressing spatial poverty traps. Cape Town, 29 March 2007.
- Determinants of Crop Income in Rural Mozambique, 2002-2005. David Mather. January 2012.
- Household Income and Assets in Rural Mozambique, 2002-2005:
Can Pro-Poor Growth Be Sustained? David Mather, Benedito Cunguara, and Duncan Boughton. Research Paper 66. December 2008.
- Changes in Rural Household Income Patterns in Mozambique, 1996-2002, and Implications for Agriculture’s Contribution to Poverty Reduction. Duncan Boughton, David Mather, David Tschirley, Tom Walker, Benedito Cunguara, and Ellen Payongayong. Research Paper 61E. December 2006.
- Determinants of Rural Income in Mozambique in 2001-2002. Walker, T., D.Tschirley, J. Low, M. Pequenino Tanque, D. Boughton, E. Payongayong and M. Weber. Research Paper 57E. May 2004.
- INCPROX 2010 Results. Ellen Payongayong. Presentation to USAID Title II partners. Maputo, Feb 4, 2011.
- Fertilizer subsidies & voting behavior: Political economy dimensions of input subsidy programs. Nicole M. Mason, T.S. Jayne, & Nicolas van de Walle. Presentation at the Department of Agricultural, Food, & Resource Economics, MSU. April 11, 2013.
- Seeing the forest for the fuel and food: Rural poverty and forest sustainability in Zambia. Robert B. Richardson. International Resources Industries and Sustainability Centre (IRIS) Seminar. University of Calgary. 29 February 2012.
- Constraints on FISP as a Poverty Reduction Strategy. W.J. Burke, T.S. Jayne, J.R. Black and N.J. Sitko. Presentation for the Agricultural Cooperating Partners Meeting. Lusaka, Zambia. February 21, 2012.