Help Topics: Accessing Documents | Publication Series | Searching
- The Impact of Maize Hybrids on Income, Poverty, and Inequality among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya. Mary K. Mathenge, Melinda Smale, and John Olwande. Paper presented at the Pre-Conference Workshop on “Innovations in impact assessment of agricultural research: Theory and practice,” International Association of Agricultural Economists (IAAE), Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, 18th August 2012.
- Oehmke, J.F, C. Moss, J. Hoddinott, M. Smale, A. Mabiso and N. Kumar. 2011. The Impacts of USAID-Supported Agricultural Programs: Methodological Lessons Learned. Prepared for USAID/AFR/SD and USAID/BFS, October 11, 2011.
- Proceedings of a Roundtable Discussion on Kenya’s Food Situation: Challenges and Opportunities. Laico Regency Hotel, Nairobi. 18 September 2009.
- Staple Food Consumption Patterns in Urban Kenya: Trends and Policy Implications.Muyanga, M., T.S. Jayne, G. Argwings-Kodhek, and Joshua Ariga. Paper presented at the Conference on Integrating Consumers into Agricultural Sector Policies, Tegemeo Agricultural Policy Conference, April 19-20, Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya. 2005.
for Raising Smallholder Agricultural Productivity and Welfare," Egerton
University/Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development,
November 24, 1998, Nairobi Kenya.
Issues Determining the Future of Kenyan Agriculture: An Agenda
for Policy and Research. Gem Argwings-Kodhek
Productivity And Impact of Market Liberalization in Kenya.
Daniel D. Karanja, Thomas S. Jayne and Paul Strasberg
- Paper published
in proceedings of conference: Successes
And Challenges of Food Market Reform: Experiences From Kenya,
Mozambique, Zambia, And Zimbabwe. T.S. Jayne, Mulinge Mukumbu,
Munhamo Chisvo, David Tschirley, Ballard Zulu, Michael T. Weber,
Robert Johansson, Paula Santos, and David Soroko
for Raising Productivity in Agriculture", Egerton University/Tegemeo
Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development, May 12, 1998, Nairobi,
- Symposium on Agricultural
Policies and Food Security in Eastern Africa, May 19-20, 1994, Nairobi
Maize Meal Consumption Patterns: Strategies for Improving Food
Access for Vulnerable Urban Households in Kenya. Mulinge Mukumbu
and Thomas S. Jayne.