Help Topics: Accessing Documents | Publication Series | Searching
- Tegemeo Institute for Agricultural Development and Policy Agriculture And Livelihood Diversification Among Rural Kenyan Households: Evidence of Agricultural Transformation? Simon C. Kimenju and David Tschirley. Tegemeo Policy Synthesis No. 8. November 2011.
- Smallholder Marketing Behavior and Urban Consumption Patterns in Eastern and Southern Africa. GISAMA Policy Synthesis #3. March 2010.
- Opportunities and Challenges for Strengthening Staple Food Markets in Eastern and Southern Africa. GISAMA Policy Synthesis #2. March 2010.
- Policies and Public Investments to Promote Smallholder Green Revolutions in Africa: Lessons from Asia. GISAMA Policy Synthesis #1. December 2009.
- Can the Market Deliver ? Lessons from Kenya's rising use of Fertilizer following liberalization. Joshua Ariga and T.S. Jayne. Policy Brief No. 7. July 2006.
- Working-Age Adult Mortality and Primary School Attendance in Rural Kenya. Takashi Yamano and T. S. Jayne. Policy Brief No. 5. June 2004.
- Improving Kenya's Domestic Horticultural Marketing System: Competitiveness,Forces of change and challenges for the future. David L. Tschirley, Kavoi Mutuku Muendo, Miltone Ayieko, and Michael T. Weber. Policy Brief No. 4. November 2004.
- Where do Consumers in Nairobi Purchase their Food and why does this matter? The Need for Investiment to Improve Kenya’s Traditional Food Marketing System. David L. Tschirley, Miltone Ayieko, Mary Mathenge, and Michael T. Weber. Policy Brief No. 3. November 2004.
the Effects of Prime-age Adult Mortality in Kenya. T. Yamano
and T.S. Jayne. Policy Brief No. 2. February 2003.
Farmers Really Benefit from High Food Prices? Balancing Rural Interests
in Kenya's Maize Pricing and Marketing Policy. T.S. Jayne,
T. Yamano, J. Nyoro, and T. Awuor. Policy Brief No. 1. September 2000.