Reprint Series - Theses
Help Topics: Accessing Documents | Publication Series | Searching
- Turner, Eleanor Catherine. Determinants of Crop Diversification among Mozambican Smallholders: Evidence from Household Panel Data. MS Thesis. 2014.
- Gungulo, Ana Lidia. Expanding pulse production in Mozambique: identifying constraints and new strategies. MS Thesis. 2013.
- Cairns, Jennifer Elizabeth Does selling fruits or vegetables provide a strategic advantage to selling maize for small-holders in Mozambique? A double-hurdle correlated random effects approach to evaluating farmer market decisions. MS Thesis. 2012.
- Lawson, Ty M. Impact of School Feeding Programs on Educational, Nutritional, and Agricultural Development Goals: A Systematic Review of Literature. Master of Science, A Plan B Paper. 2012.
- Kizito, Andrew Muganga. The Structure, Conduct and Performance of Agricultural Market Information Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa. PhD Dissertation. 2011.
- Grabowski, Philip Paul. Constraints to Adoption of Conservation Agriculture in The Angonia Highlands Of Mozambique: Perspectives From Smallholder Hand-Hoe Farmers. M.Sc. Thesis. 2011. (1.5MB)*
- Lopes, Helder. Adoption of Improved Maize and Common Bean Varieties In Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis. 2010. (2MB)*
- Tomo, Alda Armindo. Economic Impact of Newcastle Disease Control in Village Chickens: A Case Study in Mozambique. M. Sc. Thesis. 2009.*
- Cunguara, Benedito Armando. Pathways Out of Poverty in Rural Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis. 2008. (2 MB)*
- Benfica, Rui M.S. An Analysis of Income Poverty Effects in Cash Cropping Economies in Rural Mozambique: Blending Econometric and Economy-Wide Models. PhD Dissertation. 2006. (1 MB)*
- Abdula, Danilo Carimo. Improving Maize
Marketing and Trade Policies to Promote Household Food Security in Southern
Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis, May, 2005. (555 KB)*
- Uaiene, Rafael N. Maize and Sorghum Technologies
and the Effects of Marketing Strategies on Farmers’ Income in Mozambique. M.Sc.
Thesis. 2004. (500 KB)
- Mazuze, Feliciano M. Analysis of Adoption and
Production of Orange-fleshed Sweetpotatoes: the Case Study of Gaza
Province in Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis. 2004. (640 KB)*
- Pitoro, Raul Oscar. Assessing The
Potential Economic Benefits of Transgenic Cotton in Mozambique. M.Sc.
Thesis. 2004. (590 KB)*
- Mole, Paulo. An Economic Analysis of Smallholder
Cashew Development Opportunities and Linkages to Food Security in Mozambique's
Northern Province of Nampula. (Note: 1 megabyte download) Ph.D. Dissertation.
June 2000. (970 KB)*
- Benfica, Rui. An Analysis of the Contribution of Micro-
and Small Enterprises to Rural Household Income in Central and Northern
Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis. March 1998. (765 KB)
- Marrule, Higino. Land-Poor in a "Land-Abundant" Setting:
Unraveling a Paradox in Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis. March 1998. (730
- Strasberg, Paul. Smallholder Cash-Cropping, Food-Cropping and Food Security
in Northern Mozambique. Ph.D. Dissertation. December 1996.*
- Donovan, Cynthia. The Effects of Monetized Yellow Maize Food Aid on Local
Maize Prices in Mozambique. Ph.D. Dissertation. February 1996.
- Dengo, Maria Nita. Household Expenditure Behavior and Consumption Growth
Linkages in Rural Nampula Province, Mozambique. M.Sc. Thesis. December
1992. PN ABS 943.*
* by MSU graduate students supported by the project