Zambia FSRP Thesis Reprints
(Note: Most documents are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Reader.)
The following theses and dissertations are the work of MSU graduate students supported by the FSRP project.
- Goeb, Joseph Christopher. Impacts of Government Maize Supports on Smallholder Cotton Production in Zambia. Master of Science Thesis. 2011.
- Mason, Nicole Marie. Marketing Boards, Fertilizer Subsidies, Prices, & Smallholder Behavior: Modeling & Policy Implications For Zambia. PhD Dissertation. 2011.
- Fernández, Ana. Wildlife Conservation in Zambia Impact of Game Management Areas on Household Welfare. Master of Science Thesis. 2010
- Mwiinga, Mukwiti An Assessment of Tomato Price Variability in Lusaka and its Effects on Smallholder Farmers. Master of Science Thesis. 2009.
- Nielson, Hunter The Role of Cassava in Smallholder Maize Marketing in Zambia and Mozambique. Master of Science Thesis. 2009.
- Xu, Zhiying. Essays on Applied Production Analysis in Agriculture. Ph.D. Dissertation. PhD Thesis. 2008.
- Chapoto, Antony. The Impact of Aids-Related Prime-Age Mortality on Rural Farm Households: Panel Survey Evidence From Zambia. PhD Thesis. 2006
- Chomba, Geoffrey Ndawa. Factors Affecting Smallholder Farmers' Adoption of Soil and Water Conservation Practices in Zambia. Master of Science Thesis. 2004.
- Knepper, Eric Teague. Factors Affecting the Use of Fertilizer by Small- and Medium-sized Farming Households in Zambia, 1997-2000. Master of Science Thesis. 2002.